I changed my font at scrappinblogs.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Great Buys at Publix this week...Free Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-a-Clean

How about some FREE Scrubbing Bubbles?? Check out this deal:


Buy the following:

TWO Extend-A-Clean Starter Kit $7.99

TWO Extend-A-Clean Refill Bottle $3.99

Use the following coupons:

TWO $3 off Starter Kit Publix Store coupon from One Stop, One Store Booklet

TWO $5 off Starter Kit Manufacturer coupon from 04-11-10 SS

TWO Buy 1 Starter Kit Get Refill Free PRINT



You pay tax! Submit for the SC Johnson Mail In Rebate to make it a $5 moneymaker!!–thanks to Heather over at Mrs.Bubba Saves!

***Side Note: Remember, you can only print out 2 coupons per computer and I think there is actually a limit of 2 tied to your email address (which you must give in order to access the coupon). I used my alternate email address for my computer and my hubby's email address on his computer


Suave Naturals Shampoo or Conditioner, Assorted Varieties, 22.5 bot (Excluding Suave Kids Products) is on sale 10/$10


Use the $.55/1 from Personal Concierge Booklet to pay .45¢ per bottle!–

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0